Monday, April 7, 2008

unloading

My morning appointment with Dr. Huun went well. The first thing he uttered was an explanation for why he didn't take F as a patient. Okay, I'll accept that, makes sense since I've been discussing her case with him - patient confidentiality and all that. Then he stated how there should be another doctor that could take her on at the clinic. I told him that we'd been told that none of the doctors will take transfer patients, "what? that's not right. let me check into this for you.". :>) I told him why we had suffered a lack of confidence with Dr. Weeks and he was noticeably concerned. Too bad they didn't take my blood pressure again at the end of the appointment. It would've been much improved. I called and scheduled her first rehab appointment for next week. The calendar is beginning to stack up again. Just about time to head in for the PMers. :>)

No comments: