Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weeds! Be gone!

Today wasn't the warmest of days, but it was perfect for weeding and other such chores of the yard. No, I'm not finished. Is weeding ever really finished? Besides, after awhile my hands have trouble listening to my brain's command, "grasp!". "I can't!", I hear my hand whine.
Zuzu, the cat, escaped this afternoon. She does stay within the confines of the backyard, but still it requires that I begin to think about things like fleas and missed shots. Taking her in to the vet requires two people and that takes planning. Something we don't do well with.
N and I, went to both of the Home Something stores today. Checking shingle and vent options. He's thinking July might be the best time for having help available.
Almost time to head to Eat Salem night. I have a feeling the restaurant is going to be busy . . .

No comments: