Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Everyone in the pool!

Mmmmm, broccoli salad from Break Point!! Broccoli, sunflower seeds, red grapes, red onion, bacon and a light, sweet mayo based dressing. When I made it, the dressing wasn't quite right. Guess it's time to try again.
I took Fran to her pool PT therapy this afternoon and I even went in the pool. (no kidding, Jon!) The smallish pool is about the temperature of bath water. Fine for light activity, but I'm sure it wouldn't work to swim laps in. Cathy showed me how she presses into a couple of Fran's muscles to relax them, to help alleviate some of her pain. I told Fran that she's going to have to be very direct with me when I try. I want to do it right, not just be told "that's okay" the next time around.
After PT, we drove over to Salem Clinic to drop off the two big jugs from her 24 hour urine collection. Finally!!
Then we went to Reader's Guide to look at cookbooks. We ended up talking (a couple of times) to another customer. Very sweet. Thought she was going to come home with us at the end. ;>)
Almost time to head downtown for my blood date with N.

No comments: