Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Crown me

Who would have thought that 2 and a half hours in the dentist's chair could speed by so fast? Not I! Maybe it was the time of day (7 AM)? Or more likely, it was having the TV goggles propped on my face with a movie playing.
I don't know the name of the movie or even much about the plot, but watching the group of people carry on with their drama while keeping track of the actions going on behind the goggles made it all go by like a busy day at work or a Saturday morning while you're sleeping in.
And so now I have a temporary crown, molded to my molars and glued down snuggly.

Friend Shirley and I, met online yesterday and decided at the spur of the moment to meet for breakfast today while her grandkids are at VBS. Trying to think of somewhere "unchainlike" in the very south end of town was a tough one. Then she mentioned wanting to try French Press - that'll work! :>)

No comments: