Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not so bad, not so bad

Yes, we did forget a wee detail or two and yes we were late getting the wee folk out to the bus at the end of the AM session, but all in all it was a good first day.  I even have a fairly good grasp of the 50 names--no tests yet, please.
Every year the value of the cameras and lenses used by parents goes up greatly.  Holy smokes!  And I thought golf was an expensive hobby! I'm looking forward to the rest of the week and watching this crew transform into students.  Although, the majority do have preschool experience.
In addition, I'm so thankful for Kim.  Since N and I have a standing Tuesday appointment, I had to miss the last hour of school.  Kim loves the wee folk as much as I do, so she's made herself available to sub for me once again.  While N and I are working on reducing our stress, Kim is reducing mine a bit more and teacher L's, as well.
Yay for the new school year, teamwork and awesome coworkers!

No comments: