Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's kept me on my feet

It's my understanding that there are several methods of low-Dye taping, but this is the method my therapist, Jenna, uses. It provides the stabilization my arches need to keep me relatively pain-free throughout my day.

My orthotics are on their way as I type, but just in case they don't help as much as the taping, I wanted to be sure I could have it done as needed. So, when Jenna offered to train a family member and N just happened to have a day off during one of my appointments, I got down on my knees and begged N to come with me. Not really. He's always up for the challenge to learn something new. One of the many things I love about him.
What a relief to know I can have this done at home AND Jenna allowed us to video tape in case we needed a refresher.

No comments: