Thursday, April 23, 2020

That Time I Did That Thing

Years back (is it years already?), I began to ponder the lack of something here in town. When I started poking around on the internet, I found I wasn't alone. It didn't take long to become a part of that something. Thanks to many wonderful, gracious, folks, it became a community effort.

But lives and priorities shift and change over time. The wonderful folks moved along with their lives. It made sense to change things up a bit, so I could take more of a caretaker role--saving it until the originator might return.

I learned much, met interesting people and was distracted during a difficult time. It was a gift. And I'll never forget that sweet chapter. Many thanks to all who participated, it was a blast. Now to find that next chapter. I hope it's as worthy and wonderful.

No comments: