Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Entertainment is Everywhere

What's been keeping you entertained on the tv in the evenings? We spend a good share of our time on OPB TV, depending on the day of the week. Our current streaming series, is Bosch on AmazonPrime. And we save another series on Netflix, Shaun the Sheep, for when we need something silly and fun, to cleanse the collective palates after too many murder mysteries. Oh, and I need to add Madmen (I stream that on the treadmill.), a show so lush, it's easy to rewatch.

But . . . it's nearly time to go seek out the next series or movie. I prefer a series, only because it lasts for awhile--making the selection seem more worthwhile. Have to say, though, I agree with a bud, it can feel overwhelming to wade through so many choices--unless you're more of a 'kid in a candy store', when it comes to choices. I veer between being overwhelmed and overjoyed, because sometimes the selection process is just another form of entertainment. And I'm there for it--just like I was when N alerted me to the neighbors cutting down a big tree earlier this week. Aren't you?

No comments: