Monday, May 18, 2020

Good Golly Ms. Mollie

What an interesting day.
Not exactly what I mean when I say "interesting"--usually I'm being snarky with that word.
But not today.
Today, I experienced more of that "loose ends" feeling. Not an unraveling, but more of an unease that begins in the belly and then alerts other body parts.

I was looking forward to the drive to the main Post Office--changing our perspective is within reach! But then we spot a big old pick-up driving up and down the busiest section of Mission, flying what I always assume is a stolen flag. And then we see another business sporting a for sale sign and another long time business that has sold itself off to gawd-knows-who.

Interesting times we're in and to be honest--I'm looking forward to the art it inspires, but until then . . . I hope the art we have, whether it be nature or human, is enough.


No comments: