Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Sunshine on the Deck (cruise shipless and virus free)

Today, that sunshine is in full tease mode. As soon as it lights up the backyard, I begin to think about taking my current book and a cup of tea out to the deck. A few minutes pass and the sunlight dims, as a rain heavy cloud passes between us and lingers. Of course, it is 10ish degrees cooler than yesterday--so those clouds are just saving me the disappointment of not being able to stick outside for long.

In other news, last night I finally grabbed those good scissors, stood in front of the bathroom mirror and removed an inch or so. And this is why I can't trust evening K. She's always coming up with crazy ideas in the dark hours. I know, I know, I'm fortunate to have forgiving hair. But even with forgiving hair, there are concerns to watch out for--I mean, removing an inch seemed right and reasonable, until those curls decide to spring a bit tighter now that they're shorter. {shrugs} It'll grow, K, you and your hair will be fine.

Oh, and today's mail offered a sweet surprise. <3
Yay!

No comments: