Thursday, August 21, 2008

If it's moldy, toss it out

I sure hope someone takes some video of Emma and Izzy playing together. I've only heard Fran's stories of the two of them racing up and down the stairs and Izzy being completely cowed by Allie - not knowing how to play with such a big dog. Fran also told us how she and J went into the co-op, leaving Izzy on the floor of the car, returned and couldn't find her anywhere. She had climbed up and into their coats on the backseat. I wonder if all those windows and activity of the parking lot were a bit frightening? Or maybe she was just tired.
Darn rain! Cowed me into staying home rather than going to the Wednesday Market. I wanted to do a test of people, booths and produce with the video camera. Oh and buy some herbs and vegetables, too.

No comments: