Friday, October 10, 2008

In-service Friday

I was all signed up to go to a reading in-service at Parrish MS, but then decided I'd better join the teachers for the DIBELS session. Kim and I have already missed 3 morning sessions. We're not sure if this is a bad idea or not.
Zuzu and Wendy have been trying to establish a relationship the past couple of weeks. I think Zuzu would prefer to keep things the way they were - Wendy in her own room. Wendy wants to meet and play, but Zuzu's been staying aloof. We'll watch to see if the cats can change (like old dog) while we should probably be the ones trying to improve. ;>)
Fran and Izzy return this weekend. I don't know how it's going to work, since Jon has several events to attend in Corvallis. We'll keep that cell phone on. I noticed that Fran has 4 appointments next week, but nothing for the two weeks after that. Maybe another opportunity to stay in Ashland?
I hope to go through my closet, do laundry and make a trip to the Goodwill this weekend. That's all I ask.

No comments: