Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tomorrow will I be a Halloweenie?

As in . . . coming undone when they're so overcome with excitement they forget how to listen.
Naaa!
I began the losing-my-voice faze of this bug. Last night it was a nasty headache and not being able to keep my eyes open. I slept from 7:30-11 on the couch and then continued sleeping once I made it to bed. Thank goodness we've practiced our it's-time-to-quiet-down signal in computers over the past couple of weeks. My squeaky voice may prove to be a challenge.
Have I used up my quota of hyphens yet?? ;>
I understand I will henceforth be known as, "that woman". Howlingly good (or not) story. I may share if asked or I may not.
love,
me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll bite....what's the story? At least it's not "that woman with the tattoo" hahahahaa