Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grading Day

It was nice having the classroom all to myself to get things done. I checked everything off my to do list and that's about the time L arrived. I brought her up to date on the controversy of the day and then she filled me in on yet another staff item.
People began to get together and go out to lunch. I wanted to try this popular bar and grill fairly close to the school, but 3 steps in and we quickly turned around and walked out. Too dark, too smelly, too dirty, too sketchy! So we made the drive downtown where our resident vegan would be sure to have something good to eat - Marco Polo's. What a great lunch deal they have! My appetizer, soup, main course, hot tea and fruit with dessert, all for $6.95!
I worked just the half day, since I've been accumulating extra time here and there. So I drove home after lunch. J and Liseanne were just getting ready to head out on an excursion, so I had the house to myself. Alone again!
Once again I fell asleep on the couch after dinner. I see a trend developing. Not good.
Guess I better finish getting ready for the day.
love,
me

No comments: