Thursday, November 20, 2008

I WILL sleep tonight

Our blood date went well. No lines. :>) We were in and out within an hour. Pretty amazing. N ran into someone from his old office. That was a nice surprise.
We did end up trying out Thai Beer restaurant. Our chicken vegetable dish was good, but not what we consider Thai. Plus I think our experience was clouded with the poor service we received. We felt like our table had a force field around it, preventing anyone from seeing us or getting too close to our table. :>P One of those nights when we wish we'd stuck with the tried and true. I don't want to climb back in the rut, but now I remember why we feel comfortable there.
After that experience edged with disappointment, we came home and weren't very good company. I apologize for that Liseanne. I want you to know how much I appreciate you - especially when you tend to Izzy, Fran, the house. It makes our lives easier. Thank you, buttercup.
love,
me

No comments: