We start with a 12" to 14" square of light plastic, preferably a garbage or grocery bag,
4 - 12" lengths of string,
a jumbo paperclip or a similar weight,
- Lay the square of plastic out flat on your work surface.
- Tape the last 1/2" of a length of string to each corner of the plastic - being careful not to tape anything to the work surface.
- Gather the untaped end of each length of string in one hand.
- Use your other hand to wrap a piece of tape around all four string ends, to secure them together.
- Tape your jumbo paper clip to the gathered and taped string ends.
- Take your parachute outside, fold it up, throw it up in the air or drop it from the top of a play structure or ??