Sunday, March 14, 2010

Do over, please

Where oh where did my weekend go?  I even had an extra day. bleh
This is when I usually write it all down--every little thing I did so I can feel better about how I used my hours.  Nope, not this time.  I know I was a major sad sloth.

I did enjoy N's concert this afternoon.  The music and the people watching.  There was an adorable toddler that did very well for more than half of the 2 hours.  Due to the good planning of her parents--snacks, toys, books.  A 5-6 year old boy sitting in front of me was fun to watch, too.  I'm amazed at how flexible little people are.  He was twisting all around in his seat, turning one way and then the other.  So cute when he snuggled into his grandma.

We were going to stop in for a burger at Calapooia Brewing Co., but it was packed and the band was loud.  The customers got a laugh over N's tux, before we decided to turn around and leave.  The 2 of us decided on Burgerville instead.  :>)  Cherry Chocolate milkshake, mmmm

2 comments:

Amber said...

I feel the same about the weekend. I did a lot, but it flew by. As for BV's Chocolate Cherry milkshakes, they are my fave. Have you tried Starbucks Cherry Dark Chocolate Mocha? Wow. Just like a cherry cordial.

KandN said...

I so rarely go to Starbucks. Not out of protest or loyalty to another place, but probably due to lack of convenience.
Sounds delicious, though!