Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cancelled Camping

I was really looking forward to heading to a campground with Jon's folks.  The two meals N and I were in charge of are all prepped and waiting in the fridge.  Guess I can't complain about the absence of inspiration in the dinner department one night this weekend.

The reason for the cancellation?  The forecast for the Newport area steadily darkened as Friday ticked forward.  Finally, NOAA put a hazardous weather warning up for the predicted 1-2" of rain.  If it doesn't rain buckets over there, I'm going to be disappointed even more.  Sorry Newport!

There is one positive:  I can burn a DVD of the recess video for final okay and then finish that job--finally!

No comments: