Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wish List

Either I'll live to regret it or I'll have great fun, but this past weekend I told N I want my own (small/light) leaf blower.

Drives me nuts when the little leaves blow into the garage and when the pups track in leaves from the deck. I wonder if it offers the same thinking time as vacuuming?

Fran has a new doctor. I have no idea if he'll actually do anything new, since I rarely hear anything from the girl. Oh, and she'll soon have a new pain doctor. Though, he's in Beaverton. At this point, we don't care. It was such a sock in the gut to have one pain doctor come totally undone when he learned she kept a personal blog (and didn't name names) and another pain doctor turn her down. Who knew it could be such pain to be in pain.

I have a questionnaire sitting on the counter, from the clinic she just left, wanting to know why she left. I don't know if I want to bother filling it out. I doubt if it would change how they do business. I suppose I could be short and sweet and say, "maybe because you made it impossible to switch doctors"? (sigh) Her doctor, bless her heart, was fine when the girls were young, but (for whatever reason) didn't hand her off to someone better qualified to handle things when it was obviously out of her league.

Okay, enough whinging. Don't feel like crying yet again.
I'd rather have a leaf blower.

No comments: