Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Daze

Wow! Lunch out with work buds on Tuesday, breakfast out with friend Shirley on Wednesday. What interesting events will today hold? Besides Sara's appointment with Leslie.
Two reviews written, one posted, the second is waiting on the weekend. I'm enjoying this writing and sharing thing.
Oh and today will be my seventh day with my new hearing aids. It's so nice to be able to hear the things I've been missing again. Hopefully, a noisy day in class doesn't find me running towards the exit. :>O
Occupying a space in the refrigerator is a perishable package that needs to be delivered to Seal Rock. A slightly different turn of events and UPS would have delivered it for me, but now it's waiting for Monday. I was going to mail it today, but it occurred to me that it would sit in a truck or warehouse all weekend. I'm sure it would be fine, but I'd rather not take the chance.
Lise will be on the road soon and Izzy will be here in a couple of days. So much to look forward to.

No comments: