Thursday, February 5, 2009

Streaker!

While walking the dogs at the park this afternoon, I spotted two big, black dogs cruising around loose and without people. My first impulse was to panic a bit and reel the dogs' leashes in. Nixon can be unpredictable during strange dog encounters and Izzy just gets overly excited. Nixon's leash wouldn't operate correctly (or so I thought) and their strings were wound once around my ankles. Ugh! Boy, was I glad when the dogs skittered away when they caught sight of this human.

I completed (I think) a computer project for a teacher friend this evening. I thought it would take a lot longer than it did. I hope it's what she wanted.

I set-up two blogs last night, but I haven't heard any peeps from the people I sent invites to. Maybe I jumped the gun.

No comments: