Tuesday, June 2, 2009

How big is this house??

From Home for sale


Everytime N and I walk or drive past this sign we chuckle. I imagine 1.48 acre houses exist, we just didn't know they were right up the hill from us!

On another note, I encountered a different kind of panhandler this afternoon and I hope it's not a trend. I've never had my car door blocked by a man in a motorized wheelchair, crooking his finger at me - indicating I was to roll down the window to hear his request. I was wondering if I should've said something while I was inside the credit union.

4 comments:

Salem Man said...

what was his request?

KandN said...

He was asking for hand outs for an old man down on his luck.

Rebekah said...

Sounds like harassment to me! :)

KandN said...

and now that you've said that, I think I will (even though it's after the fact) give the credit union a call to see if they're aware and what they plan to do about it. I know they had a security person in the lot at one time - after a robbery several years ago.