Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mr. Sun and Thoughts of Andrew

Come on, Mr. Sun! We need our deck warmed up and dried out! {sigh}
Or we could drive up to St. Paul to replace the ground cover rose Izzy thought was a toy. That would provide opportunities to browse both Saturday and Public markets, too.
Hard to believe there are only 5 days left of school and 2 of those will be special events. I'm glad I have all the pictures I need taken. (oops! forgot to send last batch to Costco!)
Hopefully, N and I remember to stop by the open house of a past kindergartner. We could hear his graduation ceremony while walking the dogs last night. I'll never forget having Andrew in class.
One day at school he told me he wanted to make a costume and then asked where the material was. His face fell when I explained that paper and tape was the available resource. The fallen face did not last long, however. Within minutes he had enlisted the help of Jacob (?), who helped brainstorm all the ways to use paper to craft a Power Ranger costume.
How I wish I’d had a camera available!

No comments: