Friday, June 5, 2009

Okay, you can leave now . . .

I was happy to see the muggy air go away, to have our air scrubbed and for the plants to get a good drink, but now I'm ready for the rain to go back where it came from. Please? I see the forecast is still looking good for the weekend. THAT makes me happy! Losing electricity for just one minute also made me happy.
After the rousing thunderstorm yesterday afternoon, I turned the computer back on. The Statesman Journal (Journel, if you pay attention to the label on their ISP) already had updates on the storm happenings. One of which was a mention of a 40 foot tree down between Owens and Minto Brown Park. I emailed N to let him know, so he could take a different route home. When he walked into the house I asked him if they had cleared the tree yet, "I don't know. I didn't drive home that way." What a dope I am!

No comments: