Friday, August 14, 2009

Shopping Lists and random thoughts

When I sat down at the computer Thursday morning, I noticed both a printed recipe and a shopping list set out for me to see. Fran's way of letting me know she made cooking plans after we went to bed the night before. I tucked the list into my pocket and made a mental note to add a grocery stop to my errands.
I wondered what the occasion could be--Jonathon is back in Ashland. Later that afternoon, she told me he was driving back up to spend the weekend with us. Aha! I don't see any upcoming appointments on the calendar for her until September. I wonder if she's interested in joining him for a couple of weeks. If I was her I'd jump at the chance to escape with Lisa and James' upcoming move.
Escaping what will surely be additional stress would be a good thing.

No comments: