Friday, April 17, 2020

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

     This afternoon, it was time to head out to Winco for the week. The parking lot looked more empty than last week, but maybe it was due to peak blue sky time. No line to go inside and everything I needed was on the shelf--not that we need much, but still a relief. When it was time to pull out of the parking lot, I was surprised to see Commercial St bumper to bumper. The traffic dispersed quickly and once I got home and looked at social media, I saw that the so called 'rally' was gathering at the capitol.     

     N's outside, adding to the landscape rocks we have bordering our backyard--rocks that are essential to keeping the mud (a tad more) at bay. I went out to see how wimpy me might assist in a way that doesn't find N having to later tend me and my muscles. I climbed into the bed of the pick-up, to see if I could shove the remaining rocks towards the tailgate. {Cue laughter--so much laughter}
So . . . my contribution will be dinner. Does that work for you, dearest N? I thought so.

     Oh, and one of the wee dudes & his papa, came over to collect our redwood and cedar ends from the pergola. They know someone with a firepit and we like to share. So much winning.


No comments: