Tuesday, May 18, 2021

More Hairy Shares

It's been awhile, since I wrote about what I'm using on my hair. Mainly, because there haven't been many changes, until now. I was getting frustrated (again) over hair being difficult after a cut, and went to check out a company I've noticed in many reviews. I hadn't bought any of their products, because after reading the reviews, I backed away. It's not often you see equal amounts of love AND loathing over hair goo. LOL 

Currently, I'm still leaving about a tablespoon of conditioner in my hair after shampooing. But instead of adding a small dab of Fructis Garnier's "Sleek and Shine" to the mix, I've begun using (an even smaller dab of) Miss Jessie's "Leave In Condish", over the past two to three weeks. 

The results are mostly great--though it hasn't completely reduced the couple of flyaway strands by my face. I'm fairly certain that if I used more, those hairs would be more in control, but when I add more, the texture of my hair becomes ... unpleasant--like it has a modeling compound in it. Blergh. So, if you give it a try, go easy. Overall, it's worth a try, though I did cringe at the cost of shipping one sample. Love, K

No comments: