Thursday, September 30, 2021

Babybel Cheese as a Classroom Soother

Sometime during these many months of our "current situation", I began to enjoy Babybel cheese or PacMan cheese, if you're me. 😁The cheese seems to be what my late afternoon stomach needs. I guess those cheesemakers were onto something. 

Then, our L began to come over to visit on a regular schedule. We'd visit, L might garden, and we might play games. Then I began to include L in my late afternoon PacMan snack. Instead of immediately smushing up and tossing the cheese debris, like me, L began to create. The first, that I can recall, were a trio of small fish. 

Who knows why, but my brain began to imagine a kindergarten classroom enjoying a quiet snack, after recess--especially with the creative possibilities to explore. A quiet snack, while smushing the soft, warm wax, into the idea in our head. Yeah, like that. 

Are you listening Babybel?
Love, K

No comments: