Friday, July 8, 2022

Panax Ginseng

   Recently I read the summary results on a small Panax Ginseng trial where participants experienced a noticeable drop in blood sugar. Enough of a drop that the group doing the study warned of the importance of diabetics keeping a close watch to be sure their blood sugar doesn't drop too low. 

   Over the past couple of years my fasting bloodwork blood sugar has been creeping up--not into the danger zone, but slowly and steadily encroaching upon it. After I read and mused over the study, I decided to give the supplement a try. I've been taking two tabs a day since mid-June. What I've noticed is my sweet tooth has been dampened considerably. 

   I'll have to wait until mid-November's doctor's appointment to see if there's a change in the blood work. Hopefully, I'll remember to come back here and share.

Love, K

No comments: