Thursday, July 21, 2022

Roasted Miso Chicken Thighs

Round about three weeks ago I stumbled upon the first miso recipe. Not sure if I heard a story on the radio or read an article, but I was curious and Offspring-L was saying enticing and encouraging things about its uses. 

The first recipe was simply to massage the miso into chicken and roast. It did lend a nice yet very subtle flavor. I wasn't convinced. Then I spotted another recipe (below). After mixing the miso with ginger paste, rice vinegar, pepper, garlic and honey, and massaging it into chicken thighs for the barbecue, I'm in total complete food love. I keep thinking of what else I could use it for and what other combinations exist. Yes, it has become a craving.

And so, I decided to find the initial set of recipe inspirations and store the links here. If I remember, I'll add more as I find them. 

Love (to eat), K 💓


Went There 8 This





No comments: