Thursday, December 18, 2008

Get thee to a beadery!

Liseanne and I decided to join the rest of Salem downtown this morning/afternoon. The usual easy parking spots were all taken. So we had to prowl and scan for a bit before we found a spot. We mailed Lise's two Maryland packages, bought beads for two projects and finally made it to the liquor store to replenish our vodka and whiskey. Probably good I didn't have ANY while I was house bound! ;>)
Here's an Izzy slideshow for your amusement :>)



My mom bought you when I was just 13,
the brightest red sweatshirt I ever seen.
She got an extra large so I wouldn't grow out,
"That's too big for you!" the other kids would shout.
But we stuck together, we didn't quit,
and now the children say, "What a perfect fit."

I love you sweeeeatshirt
red hooded
sweeeeatshirt
dip dip dip
sweeeeatshirt
shama lama ding dong
sweeeeatshirt.

I like to rest my hands in your kangaroo pouch,
it makes them feel comfy like a big soft couch.
And I don't care if the weather's no good,
I say "See you later rain" as I pull up my hood.
~Adam Sandler's Red Sweatshirt Song

1 comment:

Lise M said...

as Japanese school girls would say KAWAII!!!! I miss Izzy.