Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pringle Park View

When N got home from work Friday evening, we trucked on down to Costco. Our intent was to pick-up my prescription, but (thinking we had plenty of time) we didn't remember until the clock chimed 7. That's when the pharmacy closes. :>( I guess I'll be returning Saturday. Exactly what i was hoping to avoid.
We continued picking up all the needed items that wouldn't fit in the mini wheelchair cart last week. Afterwards we drove downtown to eat at Marco Polo. I love their new location. I'm so glad they were able to invest in making major changes to the building they're in now. It's beautiful and what a view! Eating all those veggies makes me feel so healthy. Especially after eating too many M&Ms after work. They were in the mail from Angie's List. I guess whenever someone signs up and says I sent them, I get M&Ms. I had no idea.
When we finished dinner we went to Penney's to see if N could find anything that grabbed his fancy to wear to his concert in Albany at 2PM Saturday. Their men's department is just a shadow of what it used to be. Plus there's no or very little customer service these days.
We spent the rest of the evening playing on the computers and half watching TV. I did stay up to spend some time with Lise. :>)

No comments: