Monday, December 8, 2008

One stalker to another . . .

Okay, so maybe I'm a stalker to keep track of who's reading my blog, but I'm curious - always have been. And even though I do want to know . . . I still get a bit creeped out when someone unknown (as yet unlabeled) reads my entire blog from end to end. I usually have a clue and I figure it must be someone who knows me or knows of me - why else would they spend nearly 2 hours scanning my posts?
I know for a fact there are better things to read out there.
Today the short people gave us a taste of what's to come in the next 9 days of school. So talkative and easily distracted!!
I hope I can make science "pop" tomorrow. Yup, that was a pun, but you won't know until I tell you.
love,
me

1 comment:

Lise M said...

sorry mom, I'll stop stalking your blog from a public IP address in my spare time. ;-p Its just so fun to creep you out! (kidding, but not about the last part because it IS fun to creep you out. hahahahaha)