Thursday, March 19, 2009

Coffee's brewing :>)

I've been up for an hour and a half. Either Izzy and Zuzu were having so much fun running around the house playing that they wanted a witness OR Izzy just wanted me to know she needed to go out, due to that early morning frolicking. It just didn't make sense to crawl back into bed for a few minutes. An hour? That would've been worth it.

I'll work on the short people's photo albums for the lion's share of my day today. N and I stopped at Costco to pick up the photos after we worshiped fish and chips at Word of Mouth Bistro.

Just finished listening to a story about hair on NPR. So it's possible that the shape of your hair follicle can change due to hormonal changes? (Circular follicles give you straight hair and oval - curly.) I didn't know it was possible for hair to change. Crazy! I guess a ton of research is going on, because there's money to be made. I can think of a lot more worthy research projects, but it's fascinating none the less.

Zuzu the cat is giving me a neck and facial massage. Funny little cat!
Okay time to finish a few things before I finish getting ready for work.

No comments: