Thursday, March 26, 2009

The sun is up and so am I :>)

My post about the Keizer golfclub restaurant is up today. :>)

At sunrise, Izzy and I stood on the deck watching and listening to a robin send out a call and response to another robin close by in a neighbor's tree. Maybe just to let each other know where the other was?

Today's weather is supposed to be the best of the week. The sky is a soft, pale blue, so it must be true.

I stayed up to talk to Liseanne about her interview she had right before her shift yesterday. I'm fascinated about that department's interview method and so glad I've never had to worry and sweat my way through one. They invite a pool of interviewees into a room together and a panel either goes down the row asking questions or asks for volunteers (volunteers get the advantage of going first while the others put off the inevitable) to respond on each round of questions.

I'm not sure what I'll do with the day, but I don't think I should sit and finish my graphic project. Nope.

No comments: