Sunday, March 21, 2021

The Last to Know?

Have you ever had one of those, "am I the only person in the entire world, who's never heard of this?", moments? That's been me, the past couple of months. I've dealt with oily, acne prone skin, since I was in the sixth grade. My Mom and I used to watch for anything new on the drug store shelves in acne products. After years of using products that dried my skin out, I'm kinda surprised I don't look more ... prunish. 

Later, I began to listen to Paula Begoun and to use her products. That was a big improvement--though the benzoyl peroxide cream, bleached out sheets, comforters and the occasion shirt, if I wasn't careful getting dressed.

Recently, because of "trends", I began to experiment with cleansing oils on my nose--my nose, the holder of unsought tiny oil wells. In short time, I noticed a change, a reduction in pore size and contents. And then I wondered what would happen if I gently used a toothbrush with the cleansing oil--even better. 

Then, yesterday, I did an internet search, and discovered people have been recommending and talking about this for a long time. How the heck did I miss that? Oh well, I learned in time for some pandemic entertainment. And I'll take it. Love, K.

No comments: