Thursday, March 4, 2021

The USPS Package

Every day, it seems I read or hear someone mentioning how slow the USPS is right now. Whether it's a news article about the slow deliveries of medications and bills, or when you go to send a package in the mail, or a mention of the current, problematic, USPS board.

So, I took it in stride, when I went to mail a small package on Monday, yet disappointed to hear it might take 4 days to arrive. Over the course of the pandemic, I've sent four to five packages, and all have arrived quickly. 

The following day, I entered the tracking number, and received a message saying it had not been entered into their system yet. I tried again, later in the day, and that's when I discovered I had made a mistake entering the number. But guess what? That package had already been delivered. Woohoo! What experiences have you all had?

Love, K

No comments: