Saturday, April 3, 2021

Rabbit Holes?

 Okay, not a great rabbit hole example, but I think it does earn the mini-hole award ... in my opinion. After watching the last, latest serie's episode of the evening, a song played that sent us searching.

"I think that's Kenny Rogers, when he was with The First Edition", mused N.

"No way! Kenny Rogers was in the First Edition?!", I reacted.

And off we went to our phones/encyclopedias . . .

I scored the first found youtube vid. Yep, there he was, with his long purdy hair, in The First Edition. And then he does the song intro ... where he says, "here's a song I sang with The Association", and begins singing with The First Edition. 

Then it starts anew:

"No way! Kenny Rogers was in The Association AND The First Edition?!", I interjected.

And off we went . . . one video and article after another. Twas a good moment. Truly.

Love, K


No comments: