Tuesday, December 29, 2020

More Ridiculous Me

 This week, I had the opportunity to finally recognize/pay heed to one of my many human quirks. Yay? It's about buying clothes--something most do from time to time. 

One of my favorite shops had a nice sale this autumn. I found a shirt I loved and bought it. Once it arrived, I admired its cut and fit, put it in the wash and then eventually, hung it in the closet. Each morning, I'd look at that shirt and ponder when I'd have the chance to wear it ---and wished it was soon.

Then one morning, it dawns on me . . . what the heck are you saving that shirt for, K? The thrift shop? Good grief! Not only are you retired and cannot wear it to work, but it's a fekking pandemic, K. Wear that lovely shirt FOR YOU. And so I did. 

Love, Ridiculous K

No comments: