Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Welp . . .

I guess the hairy experiment is over. It was "fun" and it gave me the chance to revisit the issues I'd forgotten along the way. Like . . . how long it takes to dry my thick hair when it's longer and how much I hate having hair in my face. Is that all, K? And all those products! Seems like more, much more to recall. K reminds self, that she CAN edit later. 

My L, gave me a great cut, back in early July. When I began to beg for a second, I discovered that once was enough for them. So . . . off I went--back to the place I used to frequent, before I discovered Karyn-who-used-to-cut-the-hair. 

Mandy, massaged this bumpy, lumpy, head, trimmed, layered, compared, and then more soothing with the diffuser. And now, I'm left with what I used to enjoy--a shorter, layered bob, that dries quicker, but sucks at keeping the sleeping cap on. 

And after all of this, as I sit and muse--if my hair is back to normal, can that possibly mean that the world is not far behind? Clicking my ruby slippers together, just in case. How about you? 

Love, K

No comments: