Thursday, November 11, 2021

Creamy Caramelized Onion Chicken Thighs

Creamy Caramelized Onion Chicken Thighs

I never tire of searching for certain food combinations, when looking for a recipe. It's amusing to me, at how rarely I'll receive the same search results. I guess google knows how to keep things interesting? Or it's a sign of how many folks are out there posting recipes. Yeah, probably that.

The recipe above, is one of those results that was new to me. Onions, mushrooms and chicken, will often make this belly happy. I had a couple of ideas on what to change up in this recipe, but decided to make it as written the first time. I was already planning on the next version, when N suggested that perhaps I make a couple of those changes with the leftovers tonight. See why I keep him around? 

So, tonight we'll be eating this again, but with a dab of dijon mustard and a splash of sherry. Let me know how you'd change it up. Love, K

No comments: