Saturday, February 6, 2021

Going Public

 There we were, walking into Costco, both in our blue jeans and me in my favorite red shoes, blue jacket--AND enjoying a good hair day. (Woo woo) Going out to add to the larder, has become one of our few public activities these days of the pandemic. Our one time a week or so, when we might check the clothing for breakfast or yesterday's dinner, and head out of the 'hood.

After we returned to the house and before we started putting things away, I may have gone to the bathroom. That's when I saw the swathe of smeared mud across the the front of my jacket. Silly me, had forgotten I had picked up our Izzy dog, during our dog walk the day before. 

There's a skateboarder who, for a reason only Izzy knows, sends her into Kujo mode. And for everyone's sake, I pick her up, with her face turned in the opposite direction. My blue jacket, is all neat and tidy again, but for the next week or two, it'll amuse me each time I put it on. That's what I'm here for--the amusement ... okay ... AND the good hair days. Love, K

No comments: